[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RT 3.4.5 - perl updates
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, Deanna Phillips <deanna+usenet_(_at_)_sdf_(_dot_)_lonestar_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: RT 3.4.5 - perl updates
- From: Christopher Vance <openbsd_(_at_)_nu_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:48:48 +1100
- Cc: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 08:02:26AM +0100, Nikolay Sturm wrote:
* Deanna Phillips [2006-03-13]:
Now I figure I'd better stop, because this might be a huge waste of
time if the updates and additions, or the port itself, aren't even
wanted, or if I'm doing it all wrong.
I am interested in RT myself, so I am very lucky, that I didn't play
with it earlier. :-) I'll take care of your submissions.
Deanna, did you get it to play nice with the base httpdx chroot, or
does this need its own http server?
I gave up trying to package it some time ago, so "more power to the
both of you".
Visit your host, monkey.org