Re: RT 3.4.5 - perl updates

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 08:02:26AM +0100, Nikolay Sturm wrote:
* Deanna Phillips [2006-03-13]:
Now I figure I'd better stop, because this might be a huge waste of
time if the updates and additions, or the port itself, aren't even
wanted, or if I'm doing it all wrong.

I am interested in RT myself, so I am very lucky, that I didn't play with it earlier. :-) I'll take care of your submissions.

Deanna, did you get it to play nice with the base httpdx chroot, or does this need its own http server?

I gave up trying to package it some time ago, so "more power to the
both of you".

--
Christopher Vance