[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: update: erlang
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: update: erlang
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:16:07 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 12:04:53PM +0100, Nikolay Sturm wrote:
>a little too late for 3.9, but here is a seemingly working update of
>erlang to otp_src_R10B-9, based on a submission to ports@ some time ago.
>If anyone could test this to make sure it actually does something
>useful, I'd appreciate it. Be sure to remove any object dir before
Works for me. (i386).
systrace outputs a few harmless things (bind a socket, connect to DNS),
which doesn't break the build though.
Tested a little (compiling and using a small erlang module, using the
graphical debugger on it, playing with the Mandelbrot generator, etc.).