From: owner-ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of
Dave Feustel
Sent: 29 January 2006 14:59
To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Gnumeric 1.4.3p0

I just installed gnumeric 1.4.3p0 for OpenBSD 3.8.
There are only 3 buttons in the gnumeric toolbar (x,phone,=),
There are no other buttons displayed, including no help button.
Did I get the entire package installed?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel

--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"