[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gnumeric 1.4.3p0
- To: "'Dave Feustel'" <dfeustel_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com>, <ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Gnumeric 1.4.3p0
- From: "Andrew Smith" <asmith_(_at_)_tranquility_(_dot_)_fsbusiness_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:09:12 -0000
- Thread-index: AcYk5LtK2ROvScb1TJiBOeX6N/HjdgAALijw
No this sounds like there is something wrong.. even on my Zaurus I get full
Gnumeric and a full toolbar.
How did you install it? Did you download the tarball and run pkg_add locally
or did you install it passing a URL to a package feed location?
Did you have to specify other flags to get it installed?
It does sound like there may be some dependencies missing somehow but
pulling the package from a feed should pull the dependencies too.
From: owner-ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org] On Behalf Of
Sent: 29 January 2006 14:59
Subject: Gnumeric 1.4.3p0
I just installed gnumeric 1.4.3p0 for OpenBSD 3.8.
There are only 3 buttons in the gnumeric toolbar (x,phone,=),
There are no other buttons displayed, including no help button.
Did I get the entire package installed?
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"