[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: devel/p5-Net-Server update
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: devel/p5-Net-Server update
- From: steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:01:50 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 07:25:28AM +0100, Nick Nauwelaerts wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:30:23 +0100
> steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be> wrote:
> > > No need to pass this by the maintainer? I know we discussed 0.89,
> > > but never did I see 0.90.
> > how much time do you need? two weeks seems reasonable to me. a diff
> > for 0.90 was posted to this list, and you have never mentioned 0.89.
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-ports&m=113683159803362&w=2
> Enough time to find out why forking servers don't work for me? I thought
> maintaining ports was making sure they actually work, not just sending
> diffs whenever an update comes out.
Yes, it is. As I told you, I cannot reproduce this problem and forking
servers work fine here. I think the changelog justified this maintenance