[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xpdf in -current broken
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: xpdf in -current broken
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:55:56 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Edd Barrett [2006-01-22]:
> I have installed a recent xpdf package on -current (xpdf-3.01p0) and
> it behaves strangely if you maximize the window. It doesnt utilize the
> whole area, and if it passes off the edge, no scrollbar is displayed.
> difficult to explain.
In the hopes this email works the same way the acroread one did: I
cannot reproduce this problem.
Are you sure you don't have any old libraries around? Do base and X