[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pfstat in -current dodn't compile correct.
- From: Tobias Ulmer <tobiasu_(_at_)_tmux_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:05:10 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: Tobias Ulmer <tobiasu_(_at_)_tmux_(_dot_)_org>, ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 06:05:15PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2006/01/20 18:39, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> > Where do you see any errors related to X11? gd is a graphic processing
> > library that is often used to generate images on the server-side, so it
> > certainly doesn't need X anywhere.
> Yes, it does, unless you install it as a subpackage of php
> and use the no_x11 flavour.
Shock! Have I posted crap on a mailinglist again? I hate that...
Ok, I'm talking about graphics/gd. This port has xpm disabled (and there
are no flavors), and exactly this xpm extension is disabled in the
www/php5/extensions port of gd if you choose no_x11.
However this change was made only 2 month ago:
Notice the gd version there and compare to the OP version and then look
at the commit comments and the dates at