Re: Acroread seems to be broken

* Ulrich Kahl [2006-01-17]:
>  egal_(_at_)_obsdbox2:~ > acroread
>
> ** (acroread:24991): CRITICAL **: file pango-fontset.c: line 84
> (pango_fontset_get_font): assertion `fontset != NULL' failed

I cannot reproduce this problem, nor do I have any problem with
xpdf. Steven on the other hand has the exact same problems, so we are
trying to figure out where this might come from. If people could mail me
either problem reports or 'everything ok here' with dmesg and ktrace of
starting acroread, that would be great. Please only do this, if your
system/X11 are really -current.

Nikolay

Nikolay