[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SHARED_LIBS status
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: SHARED_LIBS status
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:07:36 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 12:02:36PM -0500, Josh Grosse wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 12:04:27AM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
>> We're now almost done converting all ports to SHARED_LIBS, and a huge
>> subset of them to USE_LIBTOOL instead of building their ports.
>I've noticed that USE_LIBTOOL means that devel/libtool must be a dependency.
>At least I discovered this when doing a -current rebuild of my relatively
>small set of packages, and having gettext fail with an Error Code 127 because
>libtool wasn't found in /usr/local/bin. :-)
How do you manage to get an error? For me, building a port automatically
builds and installs the ports it depends on for building.
Visit your host, monkey.org