[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SHARED_LIBS status
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: SHARED_LIBS status
- From: Josh Grosse <josh_(_at_)_jggimi_(_dot_)_homeip_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:02:36 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 12:04:27AM +0100, Marc Espie wrote:
> We're now almost done converting all ports to SHARED_LIBS, and a huge
> subset of them to USE_LIBTOOL instead of building their ports.
I've noticed that USE_LIBTOOL means that devel/libtool must be a dependency.
At least I discovered this when doing a -current rebuild of my relatively
small set of packages, and having gettext fail with an Error Code 127 because
libtool wasn't found in /usr/local/bin. :-)
Its not a biggie, but ... I guess my question is: will libtool will be moved to
userland or /usr/ports/mk once things are stabilized?