Re: FIX: mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.0

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 07:52:31PM +0100, steven mestdagh wrote:
> do regression tests pass for you? one test is failing if i apply this
> patch, it did not before.

No, you're right. They don't pass. I'm not quite sure why the SPF
stuff is even being evaluated though, since the plugin is not
explicitly loaded in any of the configs. Not quite sure why this is.
I'll try to look at it if I get a chance in the upcoming week or
two.

If anyone else has any ideas, I'm open to them.

--ben