[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Python 2.4.2 for AMD64 OpenBSD 3.8?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Python 2.4.2 for AMD64 OpenBSD 3.8?
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:19:03 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Pekka Niiranen [2005-12-25]:
[-current ports tree on -stable base]
> If so, what is the procedure to get around it?
There is no such procedure.
> How can I compile Python then? I tried to just
Why don't you just use the 3.8 ports tree?
> remove @pkgpath line from PKLIST, but compilation
> failed for another reasons.
If you don't know how to deal with this stuff, that is enough of a sign
to not mess with it.
> Where should I look for to find out what has been
> done in ports tree version of Python 2.4.2 source
> to make in compilable in v3.8.
Visit your host, monkey.org