[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: net/p5-Net-DNS-SEC
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: net/p5-Net-DNS-SEC
- From: steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:21:11 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 08:54:39PM +0100, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse wrote:
> here's an update for net/p5-Net-DNS-SEC I maintain.
> This diff updates the port to the latest version, which has support for
> SHA-256, hence the new (and a fixed) dependency. This diff also adds an
> homepage, PKG_ARCH, a license and a MASTER_SITE.
applying your diff gives me:
===> Patching for p5-Net-DNS-SEC-0.13
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to t/07-sec.t.rej
***> patch-t_07-sec_t did not apply cleanly
test 14 also failed here.