Re: UPDATE [REPOST] jamvm+classpath

Hi,

I think you'll be surprised at the state of GNU Classpath (and perhaps JamVM, but then I'm the developer).  Classpath+JamVM has been able to run Eclipse for over a year.   It also runs Ant and Tomcat -- check out the following link for details :

http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathShowcase

There's also lots of useful information on the state of Classpath on the mediation wiki (just take off the ClasspathShowcase).

Rob.

--
Sent from the openbsd user - ports forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/UPDATE-REPOST-jamvm%2Bclasspath-t653792.html#a1744524