[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mirroring-ports problem / fetch-all doesn't fetch all?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: mirroring-ports problem / fetch-all doesn't fetch all?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:23:52 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Jolan Luff <jolan_(_at_)_protection_(_dot_)_cx> wrote:
> it seemed to be working in that i download distfiles from new commits.
> however, i wanted to build some packages offline on my laptop and copied
> over all the distfiles from my server. it looks like i don't have a few
> distfiles available, namely the distfiles for www/opera* and
mirror-maker skips ports that don't have PERMIT_DISTFILES_FTP=Yes.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org