[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RFC: inputmethod category
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RFC: inputmethod category
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:25:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> NetBSD's pkgsrc now has an inputmethod category.
> I think it's a good idea, considering that a lot of modern stuff
> (uim, kinput2...) is not really linked to a language per-se.
I don't really see the gain over having those in, say, devel or
x11, but I don't mind.
> Objections ?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org