[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: security/clamav
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: security/clamav
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 23:59:20 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* J Moore [2005-11-05]:
> Will this show up as a patch to the 3.7 -stable ports tree anytime
> soon, or is it safe just to apply the patch to the 3.7 ports tree?
This will be applied to 3.7-stable and 3.8-stable as soon as it gets
committed to -current.
Visit your host, monkey.org