[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Package post-install scripts ?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Package post-install scripts ?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:11:28 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Keith Matthews <ports_(_at_)_frequentous_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk> [2005-10-27 13:45]:
> But one tends to do a complete initial install using a local terminal,
really. one does.
let me tell you, we don't :)
we do the bare minimum and then get the noisy beasts racked as soon as
possible, doing the remaining setup via ssh from our workstations.
people do things differently...
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.