[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new gd port (and rrdtool)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: new gd port (and rrdtool)
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:15:58 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
how can i make gd work without X?
i would like to run rrdtool + symon without X on firewalls.
can gd 2.x run without X?
if not, can we keep 1.8?
aren't there many people who do not install X on firewalls?
reality is just another illusion.