[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: breakage (macppc)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: breakage (macppc)
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:32:56 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Peter Valchev [2005-10-22]:
> A lot of these are generic and should be fixed asap.
> mrtg-2.12.2 gd breakage
> nagios-web-2.0b4 cgi files not in fake area (shouldn't be looked for there?)
> symon-2.71 missing many libs at linking stage
these are all fallout from the update to gd-2, I'll take care of these,
> p5-GD-1.41p1 gd breakage
fixed in -current