[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new: lilypond-2.6.4 and dependencies
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new: lilypond-2.6.4 and dependencies
- From: steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:41:37 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:30:40PM -0600, Matt Jibson wrote:
> LilyPond is an "automated engraving system." It formats music
> beautifully and automatically, and has a friendly syntax for its input
> Attached is a tarball with ports for lilypond 2.6.4 and its dependencies:
Do you know how this will interfere with texinfo in base ?
Nice one. I tested potrace on i386 and sparc64 without problems.
Hope to test some more later.
Visit your host, monkey.org