OpenBSD AMD64 current: Firefox -> Coredump (possible also in 3.8)

Firefox seams to crash if you paste some big textblock e.g. into a
web-Frontend.

What did I?
I tried to blame SAMSUNG because I bought a SAMSUNG ML-1610 and I can't
print (I just don#t get it, if somebody had a familiar device and likes to
help me: THanks...).

So I tried to mail the 2nd time to the support because they said they'll
think about oBSD support but I didn't got any response for about a week.
SAMSUNG provides some online-Frontend to send such support requests.

Firefox crashed as I pasted some text to a textfield there.

$ firefox
Abort trap (core dumped)
$ gdb --c firefox-bin.core  firefox
GNU gdb 6.3
This GDB was configured as
"amd64-unknown-openbsd3.8"..."/usr/local/bin/firefox": not in executable
format: File format not recognized

Core was generated by `firefox-bin'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
#0  0x000000004220403a in ?? ()
(gdb)

Kind regards,
Sebastian
--
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and