[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: NEW: graphics/py-cairo
- From: Eric Faurot <eric_(_dot_)_faurot_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 18:11:10 +0200
- Reply-to: Eric Faurot <eric_(_dot_)_faurot_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I have written a port of pycairo-1.0.0. It relies on my cairo ports
(which I have updated to 1.0.2). It also depends on libsvg-cairo
and py-gtk2, since that is what is useful (too me at least).
Note that I completely bypass the provided configure-based
build mechanism, doing it all with python.
Everything is available at http://ekyo.nerim.net/ports/