[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: mt-daapd 0.2.3
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: mt-daapd 0.2.3
- From: James Wright <jamesw_(_at_)_bsdhosting_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_za>
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 02:58:27 -0700
- Cc: Arnaud Bergeron <abergeron_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I have finished my work. Now with complete sprintf() replacement.
The attached file is a .tgz of the directory because I can't put the
-current port tree on my machine for various reasons. To replace,
rm -r mt-daapd
tar -xzf /path/to/mt-daapd.tgz
If a diff is absolutely requiered to commit this change, i'll try to
think of a way to have one against the -current tree. Otherwise,
sorry for the inconvinience.
"They allowed us to set up a separate division almost, that is physically,
geographically, psychologically and spiritually different from what Bill
himself calls the Borg"
- Peter Moore, V.P. in charge of Xbox 360 marketing at Microsoft.
This works fine on -current i386.
Visit your host, monkey.org