Re: New port of Sword 1.5.8 with KJV module

Good evening in the Lord

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 11:54:36AM +0200, Aleksander Piotrowski wrote:
> A few comments:

Thanks a lot!

> - please remove all those unnecessary comments from the begining from
>   Makefile

Ok.  Then I must write them  here:

* The port is in the public domain
* It is based on

> - we use $OpenBSD$ and not $Id$

> - check other ports how LIB_DEPENDS should be used
It said:
now it says

> - use ${INSTALL_*} instead of cp in install target

Ok. Thank you.

> - is V var really needed?  It's used only once, right?

Ok. Removed.

> - are you sure that you are using -current system? pkg/COMMENT? ${WWW}
>   and the ond of pkg/DESCR?!

Yes, I'm using -current. pkg/COMMENT removed.

Beforeg pkg/DESCR said:

now it says:

WWW: http://crosswire.org/sword/software/swordapi.jsp

Why is the last one better?

> - please don't hardcode /usr/local in pkg/DESCR.  Anyway, I'm not sure
>   if that comment about adding export to .profile should be in pkg/DESCR

Ok. No it says:
export SWORD_PATH=${PREFIX}/share/sword

I also added a patch for a better make regress.

Best regards. God illuminate us.
Dios, por favor, ayudanos a hacer Tu voluntad que es felicidad desbordante.
  Vladimir Támara Patiño.