[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VLC - Coredump and/or Seg-Faults on AMD64
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: VLC - Coredump and/or Seg-Faults on AMD64
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:31:53 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 03:15:47PM +0200, Roland Kuebert said that
> > anybody tried to open the playlist? or open files thru the open dialog?
> I recall there already was a discussion about the playlist thing (when
> you're not able to see any text or file name), but I don't know why that
> error occurred. But I get this problem too. So I only open files from
> the command line. ;)
try watching some dvd's, going around the menu (if it comes up at all).
to a cat, "no!" means "not while i'm looking".
Visit your host, monkey.org