[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VLC - Coredump and/or Seg-Faults on AMD64
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: VLC - Coredump and/or Seg-Faults on AMD64
- From: frantisek holop <minusf_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:18:40 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 08:49:13PM -0500, Jolan Luff said that
> hm you never used it before so maybe it has been working forever up
> until all the recent ld.so hackery. notice how vlc is all plugins.
> i'm surprised your brain isn't marked BROKEN or something.
no need to get offensive because it's your port.
and while the ld.so hackery is over why don't you mark it
BROKEN then so we, the _idiots_, the low life forms can
get a clue? aren't ports following -current?
life is like... an analogy.