[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
XPDF - AMD64 (sometimes) coredump
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: XPDF - AMD64 (sometimes) coredump
- From: sebastian_(_dot_)_rother_(_at_)_jpberlin_(_dot_)_de
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 02:41:29 +0200 (CEST)
- Importance: Normal
I noticed that xpdf on AMD64 core-dumps sometimes or (if executed) it hangs.
It affects both situations.
1. just run xpdf or
2. run xpdf with an argument (xpdf test.pdf)
I tried to view an PDF from ATI wich can be found here:
OS: 3.8 (build from src, -rOPENBSD_3_8)
If you need any other informations please write me a mail.
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and
their support refuse any RMA even there's still some warenty.
Visit your host, monkey.org