VLC - Coredump and/or Seg-Faults on AMD64

Hello everybody,

I've just an 8MB VideoChip (ATI XL) so it realy sucks to view Videos with
mplayer because it hangs (even Windows plays them fluidly).
So I tried to use VCL to see if it performs better.

If I wanna start vcl (it compiles frine from the ports) it coredumps
(tested with KDE3) or produces a segfaults (on FVWM from oBSD).

Details: OS OpenBSD 3.8 build from CVS (-rOPENBSD_3_8)
Arch: AMD64 (Dual Opteron)

If you need other informations please send me a mail because I'm not
subscriped to the mailinglist.

Kind regards,
Sebastian
--
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and