NEW : sane-backends-1.0.16

Hi...

I totally reworked my sane-backends port.
I successfully tested this on macppc and would appreciate any feedback on other archs.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Antoine

--

SANE stands for "Scanner Access Now Easy" and is an application programming interface (API) that provides standardized access to any raster image scanner hardware (flatbed scanner, hand-held scanner, video- and still-cameras, frame-grabbers, etc.). The SANE API is public domain and its discussion and development is open to everybody. The current source code is written for UNIX (including GNU/Linux) and is available under the GNU General Public License (the SANE API is available to proprietary applications and backends as well, however). More details about the license can be found on our license page. Ports
to MacOS X, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows are either already done or in progress.