gaim annoyance

Hi,

This has annoyed me for a while. In gaim (net/gaim)  if you copy and
paste from one chat window to another (using either the gtk clipboard
or the plain old X clipboard middle click style), when you paste ,a
html fragment is included. You then have to strip this off.

Here is an example:
(19:10:38) vext01: font color="#16569E">(19:10:33) vext01: test

This was a previously sent chat message pasted into the input box.

I cant verify this is an OpenBSD only bug, as I dont have another OS at hand.

Best Regards

Edd