[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: firefox extensions
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: firefox extensions
- From: Marcos Latas <carvalholatas_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:05:07 +0100
- Reply-to: carvalholatas_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com
On 11/09/05, -f <f_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> hmm, on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 11:30:18AM +0100, Edd Barrett said that
> > Has anyone managed to install the gmail notifier extension in
> > firefox-1.0.6 on 3.7? For me it locks up and I have no option but to
> > xkill it.
> some of the extensions die. web developer's certain functions
> is a good (and sad) example.
> > Just a minor is that "Help -> About" displays no version number where
> > it should too.
> IIRC, the version number was never there in openbsd...
Yes it was. On my amd64 running -stable it's there. Am I the only one?! ;)
> solitude. a great place to visit, a bad place to stay