concerts

                       Arlo Guthrie's Current Itinerary
                         Last Updated:  Jun  5  2002

These are all the dates that I currently have.  I do get regular updates
from Rising Son Records and they are added almost as soon as I get them.
There is a possibility that there are some dates which are as of yet
unconfirmed.  If you are inquiring about an area that I don't have
listed, you may wish to contact Rising Son Records yourself.  If you have
any questions about a particular date, check with the venue for further
information.  I do not have any information about the various venues or
ticket prices, etc...

Rising Son Records: rsrhq_(_at_)_risingson_(_dot_)_com (email) or (413)445-6403 (telephone)

Arlo's current schedule is always available on ArloNet - http://www.arlo.net/
or by sending e-mail to "concerts_(_at_)_arlo_(_dot_)_net".  You can also sign up in the
mail room on ArloNet to be e-mailed a copy of the schedule whenever it is
updated.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED REPLY MESSAGE.  YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE:

1) THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MESSAGE CONTAINED THE WORD "CONCERT" OR "SCHEDULE" OR
2) YOU SIGNED UP TO BE NOTIFIED OF NEW UPDATES TO ARLO'S SCHEDULE ON THE
   ARLONET WEB SITE

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PERSONAL RESPONSE OR REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE, YOU
MAY SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

--
Dave Downin (dave_(_at_)_arlo_(_dot_)_net)
        "Sorry, the world is nuts.  It can't be helped" - Arlo Guthrie