[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NEW: graphics/cairo
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: NEW: graphics/cairo
- From: David Cathcart <david_(_at_)_cathcart_(_dot_)_cx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 04:12:08 +0100
- Reply-to: David Cathcart <david_(_at_)_cathcart_(_dot_)_cx>
cairo & glitz compiled and installed grand on i386 current & sparc64
(few months old snap). Is there anything to test them with / any ports
planned that use them?
On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 06:34:15PM +0200, Eric Faurot wrote:
> I have attached ports for cairo-1.0.0 and its glitz-0.4.4 dependency.
> It builds on amd64 with a recent snapshot.
> Other cairo related ports (libsvg...) can be found at
Visit your host, monkey.org