[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: lang/pm3 build fails with runtime error
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: lang/pm3 build fails with runtime error
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:15:03 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Bernd Schoeller <bernd_(_dot_)_schoeller_(_at_)_inf_(_dot_)_ethz_(_dot_)_ch> wrote:
> Ok, I found out the hard way. Still, if anybody has managed to compile
> pm3 with some manual intervention, I would appreciate any helpful
> hints. How big are the chances that it will ever work again (how big
> was the stat () API change) ?
Unfortunately the corresponding change proved insufficient for pm3.
(ezm3 is a stripped-down version of pm3.)
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org