[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: php5-gd bug [SOLVED]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: php5-gd bug [SOLVED]
- From: Antti Harri <iku_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_fi>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:56:27 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: Jason Dixon <jason_(_at_)_dixongroup_(_dot_)_net>
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Jason Dixon wrote:
Ok, I'm an idiot. I'm not sure which x*tgz files I might have been missing,
but it was definitely a missing file somewhere. I rebuilt php-extensions
with no_x11 and replaced php5-gd with the new version. Works fine now.
I think you had php5-gd module WITH x11 and no xorg installed.
I had to debug a box with the exact same problem and symptons,
installing the no_x11 flavored package solved the case.
Visit your host, monkey.org