[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: lang/clisp build fails on i386 -current
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: lang/clisp build fails on i386 -current
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:11:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
J. Lievisse Adriaanse <jasper_(_at_)_nedbsd_(_dot_)_nl> wrote:
> When trying to build lang/clisp on both of my laptops (running
> -current), the build fails in "make build" because it can't map the
> memory correctly, it says something like: [...]
> Does anybody else has this problems too?
Known problem, everybody does.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org