[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anybody want to revive comms/tkhylafax?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Anybody want to revive comms/tkhylafax?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:13:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
comms/tkhylafax has been marked
BROKEN= "required dependencies not available"
for several years, possibly because comms/hylafax was marked BROKEN
at the time. I don't see why it should be fundamentally broken and
a slightly newer release seems to be available, too. Does somebody
care to revive the port? Otherwise I guess we could just remove
(Personally, I don't use hylafax and have no use for this.)
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de