Anybody want to revive comms/tkhylafax?

comms/tkhylafax has been marked

BROKEN=                "required dependencies not available"

for several years, possibly because comms/hylafax was marked BROKEN
at the time.  I don't see why it should be fundamentally broken and
a slightly newer release seems to be available, too.  Does somebody
care to revive the port?  Otherwise I guess we could just remove
it.

(Personally, I don't use hylafax and have no use for this.)