[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new: sarg 2.0.9
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new: sarg 2.0.9
- From: Alexandre Anriot <aanriot_(_at_)_atlantilde_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 20:43:03 +0200
- Cc: Douglas Santos <dsantos_(_at_)_hydroxyl_(_dot_)_org>
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, Douglas Santos <dsantos_(_at_)_hydroxyl_(_dot_)_org>
On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 02:51:14PM -0300, Douglas Santos wrote:
> Sarg is a Squid Analysis Report Generator that allow you to view
> "where" your users are going to on the Internet.
> Sarg generate reports in html, with many fields, like: users, IP
> Addresses, bytes, sites and times.
> Tested on i386.
> Comments welcome.
- I think chmods are useless in Makefile.in.
- `cp -r ./languages $(SYSCONFDIR)'; it's not a good idea to put
directories in $(SYSCONFDIR); you may use $(SYSCONFDIR)/sarg. Moreover
you are using @sample directories in PLIST, may be you can removed
cp's and install files in post-install directly? It would be better to
have this file in the packing list.
Visit your host, monkey.org