[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UPDATE: p5-Device-SerialPort-1.002
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: p5-Device-SerialPort-1.002
- From: Bernd Ahlers <bernd_(_at_)_ba-net_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:01:45 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Chris Kuethe [Fri Aug 05, 2005 at 10:06:26AM -0600] wrote:
>On 8/5/05, Bernd Ahlers <bernd_(_at_)_ba-net_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
>> attached is an update to p5-Device-SerialPort-1.002. Works for me on
>> i386. Please test and comment.
>Your diff does not apply cleanly for me. The diff below does. Still
>testing with my apps to make sure things work properly.
Hmm, my diff applies cleanly im my tree.
>-CATEGORIES= graphics perl5
>+CATEGORIES= comms perl5
But you're right, this port doesn't belong to graphics. ;)
Visit your host, monkey.org