NEW: polipo-0.9.8

I submitted this port some time ago and it did not make it into the
tree.  So here it is again.

HTTP:
http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/polipo/

DESC:
Polipo is a small and fast caching web proxy (a web cache, an HTTP
proxy)
designed to be used by one person or a small group of people. I like to
think that is similar in spirit to WWWOFFLE, but the implementation
techniques are more like the ones ones used by Squid.

I would just like to mention that this little cache/proxy is not just
for dial-up users.  I use this all the time on broadband connections
because of its add/site blocking capabilities and its *increased speed*
of browsing web pages.

tchau,
jon