[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
-ansi (was: Re: stop firefox from using -ansi)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: -ansi (was: Re: stop firefox from using -ansi)
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 17:06:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Todd C. Miller <Todd_(_dot_)_Miller_(_at_)_courtesan_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> -ansi should mean "only expose ANSI C89 interfaces". Currently our
> include files don't care but in the near future they will. That
> means that when -ansi is specified POSIX interfaces will not be
This is bad.
There are tons of -ansi in the ports tree, and I suspect most authors
intend this to mean something like "use ANSI C syntax over K&R".
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de