[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: autoconf (2.59) started making problems a few days ago
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: autoconf (2.59) started making problems a few days ago
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:16:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Moritz Grimm <mlist_(_at_)_scapa_(_dot_)_dnsalias_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> no idea what really happened, but it appears that the AC_COPYRIGHT macro
> in general.m4 isn't working properly anymore. It's not commenting the
> copyright notice in the final configure script any more.
Yes, I just ran into this as well with editors/nano. It is caused
by the latest m4 change, gnum4.c revision 1.29.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org