Re: Upgrade loop

Marc Espie wrote:
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 06:31:35PM -0600, Rik Burt wrote:

This goes through a loop building and installing

libiconv
gettext
help2man
metaauto5
autoconf-2.57

This loop is never ending. What other information do I need to provide to help troubleshoot the problem if indeed there is a problem?

Am I misunderstanding the new and improved "Espied" pkg_tools? :)

Stuff works for me. You probably want to read ports(7), especially
the part about bulk package building.

Thanks Marc. I read and reread the man page until everything sunk in and got everything working perfectly.

Rik