[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mathomatic Version 12.3
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Mathomatic Version 12.3
- From: Jonathan Schleifer <js_(_at_)_h3c_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:41:00 +0200
- Cc: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net, lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, miod_(_at_)_online_(_dot_)_fr
Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> Of course they are. What would be the point otherwise ?
I just wanted to be sure and I didn't know if they use stuff that only
OpenBSD has or not.
Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> why don't you actually spend the 2 minutes to LOOK at them...
Ok, sorry. Next time I'll simply look into the source instead of asking
Miod Vallat <miod_(_at_)_online_(_dot_)_fr> wrote:
> They are portable to any system which provides the size_t type (and
> understands the ``const'' keyword, which rules a few old compilers
I don't think that anyone is still using such an old compiler :). So it
should be ok for everyone.
Thanks for your replies and sorry for my stupid question ;)
Visit your host, monkey.org