Re: Support for IPv6 in Mozilla on 3.6-RELEASE

From: "eric" <eric-list-openbsd-ports_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 00:11:44 -0500, Kurt Miller proclaimed...
Actually no. Since mozilla runs on many archs and I only
have -stable on i386, I've asked for testing of the update
before it becomes a generally available package. So
what you need to do is setup a -stable ports tree for
3.6:

http://www.openbsd.org/ports.html#stable

Uninstall your current mozilla, apply the patch from my post
and build it from source;

sudo pkg_delete mozilla-1.6
cd /usr/ports/www/mozilla
patch < mozilla-3.6-stable.diff
make install

Maybe I'm confused, but what is this going to get me? IPv6 support?

Sorry, I'm not following.

1.6 -> 1.7.6.

Visit your host, monkey.org