Re: UPDATE: www/mozilla-firefox 1.0.1

    michael> just did, it seems the main ext website:
    michael> https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox/

    michael> hangs the browser if you try to install directly. Seems
    michael> like the install dialog popup is causing this.

    michael> however, saving and installing from disk as user works
    michael> fine, using a few currently.

I think I saw this with FF 1.0 too. So, it is not 1.0.1 specific.

Thanks
Greg