Re: UPDATE: www/mozilla-firefox 1.0.1

Christian Weisgerber wrote:
Has anybody tried installing extensions or themes?

just did, it seems the main ext website: https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox/

hangs the browser if you try to install directly. Seems like the install dialog popup is causing this.

however, saving and installing from disk as user works fine, using a few currently.

Did this actually work for 1.0?

for the few (mouse gestures, quicknote, ...) I used, yes.
possibly, I had to install some as root first.

contrary to other people I generally have very good stability with firefox (20-30 tabs open for weeks).

mike