[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: pkg_add API
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:30:19 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
Heads up, I've started committing basic API documentation to the pkg_add
tools, e.g., all the stuff I've been using to writing extra scripts like
update-plist or lib-depends-check.
Note well: the documentation isn't finished yet. And the API is not frozen
yet. You can use what's documented to write scripts (and maybe a bit more),
but don't be disappointed if I change stuff, and your script no longer
The API is slowly getting mature, I expect it to be more or less stable
in ~6 months...