[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gnupg linking against libbz2
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gnupg linking against libbz2
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:21:26 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 08:47:03PM -0500, Okan Demirmen wrote:
> so snapshot packages, at least for i386, have gnupg linked against
> libbz2, probably because the configure script found bzip2 and decided
> to use it.
> this patch disables bzip2 by default, but adds a flavor, if one
> wishes to have that linkage.
Nice catch. I don't think the flavor makes much sense in this case,
I would expect most people will be happy with bz2 around.
Visit your host, monkey.org