NEW: sec

Not trying to be pushy or anything - someone tell me no one else
is interested in this port - I'll stop posting it every few
months/weeks ;) thanks.

this is now updated to the new rev: 2.3.0

DESCR:

 SEC is a free and platform independent event correlation tool that
 was designed to fill the gap between commercial event correlation
 systems and homegrown solutions that usually comprise of a few
 simple shell scripts. SEC accepts input from regular files, named
 pipes, and standard input, making it suitable to employ with any
 application that is able to write its output to a file stream. The
 SEC configuration is stored in text files as rules, each rule
 specifying an event matching condition, an action list, and optionally
 a Boolean expression whose truth value decides whether the rule can
 be applied at a given moment. Regular expressions are used for
 defining event matching conditions, and output events can be produced
 by executing user-specified shell scripts or programs (e.g., snmptrap
 or mail), by writing messages to pipes or files, and by various
 other means.

--
Okan Demirmen <okan_(_at_)_demirmen_(_dot_)_com>
PGP-Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB3670934